Copy an Assignment
You can make a copy of an existing assignment to use with a different group of students.
To copy an assignment:
- From your Educator Account, click Features and select Assignments.
- From the Assignments list, locate the assignment you want to copy.
- To the right of the name, click the three dot icon and select Copy Assignment. The next screen is the copy of your assignment.
- Change the title, add a group, and add any other necessary information.
- When you're finished, click Save.
- The assignment will immediately show on the student dashboard.
Note: By default, the title of the assignment will begin with "Copy of" - your students will see this as well.
Tip: Alternatively, if you're already in the assignment you wish to copy, from the top right corner of the assignment page, click Options and select Copy Assignment. Follow the same steps as above.