Create an Assignment
Xello lets you create assignments for groups of students with descriptions, due dates, prerequisites that students must complete before beginning, and related files.
After an assignment is created, it will immediately appear on a student's Xello dashboard. Students complete the assignment by uploading their work in one or more files. Once students submit their work, educators can review it, provide feedback, and mark it as reviewed.
To create an assignment:
- From your Educator Account, click Features and select Assignments.
- From the top right of the Assignments, click Create Assignment.
- Select a student group who will receive the assignment on their dashboard. Fill out the title, instructions, any prerequisites you want the student to complete first, and the due date for student submission. If necessary, attach any files that will support the assignment.
- When you're finished, click Save.
- The assignment will immediately show on your students' dashboard.