It happens: sometimes a student makes a mistake in an activity or lesson and needs to start over. In Xello, you can reset a lesson and delete all of the student's progress to give the student a fresh start.
To reset a lesson for a student:
- In the search bar located at the top of any page in your educator account, enter the student's name or ID.
- Click on the student's name. The About student tab of their profile opens.
- From the top of the page, click Lesson Progress.
- By default, the list is filtered to show Core Lessons for the student's current
year group. Click the Core Lessons dropdown to view All Lessons.
- To view Lessons from previous
year groups, click Include Past Years.
When students access the lesson after it's been reset, they'll see a notification on the introduction page that states which educator reset the lesson and when. This notification will remain there until they've restarted the lesson.