Check out the work your student has submitted for custom lessons. For internal tracking purposes, mark it as reviewed. When you're ready, leave feedback for your student to review your comments on their end.
To review a student's work on a custom lesson:
- In the search bar located at the top of any page in your Educator Account, enter the student name or ID.
- Click on the student name. The About Student tab of their profile opens.
- From the top of the page, click Lesson Progress.
- By default, the list is filtered to show Core Lessons for the student's current
year group. Click the Core Lessons dropdown if you'd like to view All Lessons.
- To view Lessons from previous
year groups, click Include Past Years.
- Students will immediately see a feedback tag next to that custom lesson in the Lessons section on their Student Dashboard.
- Feedback history is saved with timestamps so you can leave multiple comments. This includes if the student unsubmits and resubmits the lesson.
- Feedback can be edited or deleted only by the educator who submitted it.