With the addition of Xello Family, parents and guardians gain full visibility into their students’ future goals and plans so they can better support their learning and development.
Join this webinar if you'd like to understand how parents and guardians will navigate their student's work in Xello, such as, progress on lessons, and career exploration. You'll also learn how the Xello Family Portal gives educators an easy starting point to have future-ready conversations with parents and guardians and makes sure all trusted adults are aligned to fully support a student’s goals and plans.
In this session, you'll:
- learn how to link parents and guardians to a student's account
- see what parents and guardians have access to in the Family Portal
- understand how educators manage parent and guardian accounts
- explore resources to share with parents and guardians
- Tuesday 21st September 2021 at 3:30 PM
Can't attend the live session? Register above to receive a recording of the event.