Track the work students have completed in custom lessons. Use this opportunity to ensure students are keeping up with local mandates. For those who might need extra encouragement, create a group and send a message.
To view students' progress on custom lessons:
- From your Xello educator account, under Reports, select Lesson Progress.
- Under the section called Available Reports, click Completion By Lesson to view the list of all lessons.
- By default, the list shows Core Lessons. If the Custom Lesson you're looking for is not a Core Lesson, click the Core Lessons dropdown and select All Lessons.
- View which
year levelsthe lesson was assigned to.
- View the date students submitted their work.
- Check if the work has been reviewed.
- Filter the list by status.
- Create a group or add students to an existing group.
- If the student's work is completed, clicking on their name will direct you to their student profile where you can review the work they submitted.