From their Explore Options page, students click on Opportunities to check out what's available and request the ones they're interested in.
How students explore local Opportunities:
- On the Explore Options page, they click Opportunities.
- Students may also arrive at the Opportunities page by clicking Get Experience on a Company profile.
- They search the list of opportunities by company or opportunity name.
- From the search results, students can narrow and sort the list by clicking Filters. Filter options are:
- Opportunity Type
- Career Cluster
- They click an Opportunity from the list to see the description, view the Company profile, and Similar Opportunities.
- If they're interested in the Opportunity, they click Request.
PDFIntroduction to WRL in Xello
PDFOpportunity Coordinator Guide
PDFEducator's Guide to Opportunities